Tuesday 17 September 2013

DONE BY NONE REVIEW | SHOPPING HAUL | BEST ONLINE SHOPS IN INDIA

Sometimes, hitting the mall and checking out the tried & true stores gets a bit boring. Not that I don’t enjoy the SALE deals, but If I see another girl with the same Stripes dress ,I scream BIG TIME and you better know the feeling!!!
 
So I tried to shake up my shopping spots and tried a new online store known as DONE BY NONE. In spite of its slightly strange sounding name, the store exceeds my expectation in terms of quality, price and customer service and yippee they offer Cash on Delivery too so for those of you who keep asking me about Online stores in India which offers unique style clothes and shoes this is the ‘It’ store one should not miss to check out! Take a sneak peak of few items bought by me and the outfit posts featuring them would follow soon.
 

 
The 'Girls Love Techno Peplum Top'-where do I begin? It’s just as easy on the eyes in person as it is in pictures and I want to wear it with everything in my closet, really. It's evocative of my favorite old-timey movies, and is by far the most romantic pieces I own combining Peplum, Lace and such cute floral details, don't you think?
 
 

The 'Pineapple express heels' fills an actual void in my closet- Color-block Neon heels. The cheery golden yellow, the sophisticated look and the comfortable chunky heels certainly don't hurt ,matters any! I like the colors, I like the bold look, and I love the price! Next to it is  the 'Let's Flow Like Nile Embellished bag'  and it looks as catchy as it name suggests. The chain detailing, gold hardware and stone embellishment makes it very Lady Like!
 
 
 
The 'What a Girl Wants Polka Dot Wedges'  are by far the cutest pair of shoes at DONE BY NONE to have caught my eye from a long time. Comfortable wedges heel- check! Polka Dots- check! Amazingly color-check check Omg check! And the price isn't so terrible, all things considered. Not to miss 'The Chicago Clutch' in Beige next to it. I have always heard people saying that if you like something buy it in every color available and I never believed it then but glad I did it this time. Got this one in Beige and Black -Classic wardrobe additions indeed.
 
 

My love for shoes and this exciting combination of sneaker+ wedges is getting the better of me here in 'The Girl Shoe shine Wedges' Great construction, extremely feminine look, true to its color depiction online. Not one bad thing to say about it. This would be an instant choice of shoes for days when I just don't want to think much about putting together something clever!!
 

And these are a few of my favorite things recently shopped from DONE BY NONE This store has definitely got me addicted to its Stylish items ,great prices, super quality and excellent services. As a Fashion Blogger I get the perks of collaborating with several brands and stores across the world but there are only a few which really makes the online shopping experience worthwhile and DONE BY NONE is surely the ONE.
 
Waiting to hear about your favorite from the shopping haul ? Have you shopped from Done by None yet? Do you love the quirky names and stylish items of this store as much as I do?
Any questions regarding the store or products and most welcome on mail/comments/FB
Like DoneByNone and FashionQuotient on Facebook for more stylish updates and hauls
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment